- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Blood Orange olive oil
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3-6 cups of Fruit (Any stone fruit or berries work well for this recipe.)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- Place butter in a deep baking dish at least 9″ in diameter and place in a cold oven. Turn the oven on and heat to 350°. Mix together the baking powder, flour and sugar in a bowl. Add the milk and olive oil. Mix well.
- NOTE: The batter will be thin. When the oven is at 350° and the butter has melted, pour the batter all at once into the dish then pour the fruit and its juices into the center of the batter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Serve hot, warm or room temperature.
Recipe modified and image courtesy of Temecula Olive Oil