· 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co Wild Blueberry Balsamic
· 1/3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
· 5-8 mint leaves, a sprig to garnish
· 1 oz fresh lime juice and a lime wedge
· 2 oz white rum
· Club soda or seltzer to top off cocktail
1. Muddle mint and blueberries in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
2. Add the blueberry balsamic, rum, and lime juice. Fill halfway with ice and shake.
3. Fill glass with ice and more blueberries. Strain mixture into glass and top with seltzer
4. Garnish with a fresh lime wedge and a sprig of mint.