- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Rosemary olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) white beans (Great Northern, cannellini, or white kidney beans), drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, rinsed
- In a 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir half the olive oil and the 2 cloves garlic until fragrant, being careful not to brown garlic, about 1 minute. Pour the oil and garlic into a food processor. Wipe out the pan and set aside.
- Add white beans, lemon juice, and salt to the food processor and whirl until smooth. Pour into a serving bowl.
- drizzle the olive oil over the bean dip. Mince one teaspoon of the rosemary leaves and sprinkle over the dip.
Party short-cut: Use the white bean dip as the foundation for an abundant tray of store-bought snacks, including hummus, baba ghanoush, olive tapenade, carrot sticks, and other vegetables. Serve with breadsticks, pita chips, and a thinly sliced baguette.
Prep tips: Make dip up to 2 days ahead. Store dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Bring dip to room temperature before serving.
Recipe and image courtesy of My Recipes