- 1/4 cup J.Olive Co. extra virgin olive oil + additional for topping
- 3 large garlic cloves diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 cans cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: pine nuts, fresh thyme, red pepper flakes
Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic, thyme and rosemary and sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until garlic is fragrant and begins to soften.
Add beans, olive oil and herbs, red wine vinegar and salt & pepper to a food processor. Blend on high until dip is smooth and creamy.
Taste to adjust salt and pepper if needed.
IF SERVING WARM: Pour dip into a bowl and top with a drizzle of olive oil and any additional optional toppings. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
IF SERVING COLD: Pour dip into a bowl, cover and place in the fridge for at least an hour. Remove from the fridge when ready to use and top with a drizzle of olive oil and any additional optional toppings. Serve with fresh veggies and pita bread.
Recipe from thissavoryvegan.com.