- 3-4 cups (handfuls) Kale
- 1/2 head Red Cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- Zest of one orange (about 1/2 tbs)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup J.Olive Co. Cascadian Raspberry Balsamic
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Heat 1 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil over low-medium heat in a deep sauté pan.
- Add walnuts and garlic to oil. Cook for a 1-2 minutes.
- Add cabbage to pan. Stir and cook until becomes slightly soft, 3 minutes.
- Add kale, and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Season pan with kosher salt, and add orange zest. Then, add J.Olive Co. Raspberry White Balsamic to the pan and reduce. Keep tossing the cabbage and kale.
- At the very end of cooking, toss in strawberries.
- Serve Immediately!
Recipe from Clean Kitchen