- 2 cups of walnuts
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 tbs J. Olive Co. Espresso Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 4 drops stevia
- Roast walnuts in oven at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes. You do not have to wait for them to cool before the next step.
- Add walnuts, salt and cinnamon to a food processor and start pulsing into a crumble.
- Add espresso vinegar and stevia while food processor is still going (mixes better).
- You will have to scrape down the walnuts off the sides every so often. Just keep pulsing and scarping until butter is smooth.
Note -Top apple slices with walnut butter and drizzle with more Espresso Balsamic. SO GOOD. The only problem with this will be to stick to about 1-2 tbs walnut butter per serving!
Recipe found at VSCCleanKitchen.com