- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co Champagne Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped shallot (from 1 shallot)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 cups chopped fresh turnip greens (from 1 [16-oz] package or 1 bunch greens)
- 4 cups purple cauliflower florets (from 1 head cauliflower)
- 2 cups baby kale (2 oz)
- 1 cup watermelon radishes, cut into thin strips (from 2 medium radishes)
- 1 cup heirloom grape tomatoes, halved (from 1 pint)
- Stir together vinegar, crushed tomatoes, chopped shallot, sage, and lime juice in a medium bowl, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Whisk in honey, salt, Dijon mustard, and hot sauce. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly, until smooth.
- Massage 1⁄4 cup of the vinaigrette into turnip greens, cauliflower, baby kale, radishes, and tomatoes, and let stand 10 minutes (to help tenderize the greens).
- Serve salad with remaining vinaigrette.
Recipe courtesy of Nick Wallace via SouthernLiving.com.
Photo: Hector Manuel Sanchez; Prop Styling: Buffy Hargett Miller; Food Styling: Katelyn Hardwick via Southern Living