- 3 Tbsp. J. Olive Co. Coconut Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp. J. Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp. sugar
- dash of salt
- 2 small heads of romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 2 Tbsp. pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sweetened coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- Whisk together the Coconut Balsamic, Persian Lime Olive Oil, sugar and salt in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Remove inner leaves of romaine and place 3-4 on each of 4 serving plates. Top with cherries, pecans, goat cheese and coconut flakes.
- Drizzle dressing over salads just before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Bazaar Olive Oil