- 4 zucchini, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Basil Olive Oil ( + ¼ C for the pasta)
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Tuscan Herb Balsamic ( + 3 Tbsp for the pasta)
- Salt Sisters Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 balls smoked mozzarella, diced
- 1 (16 oz) bag pasta – rotini, shells or trumpets
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Marinate the zucchini with the 2 Tbsp Basil Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Balsamic & Sea Salt. Meanwhile, heat the grill. Once the grill is ready, grill the zucchini on both sides until cooked. Remove & allow to cool; cut the zucchini into a large dice & put into a large bowl.
- Heat a pot of boiling water & season well with salt. Add the pasta & cook until al dente.
- Add the tomatoes, smoked mozzarella, 3 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Balsamic & ¼ C Basil Olive Oil to the bowl with the zucchini.
- When the pasta is done, strain it into the bowl with the vegetables; add 2 Tbsp of pasta water. Toss everything together & finish with fresh chopped parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe modified from Saratoga Olive Oil