6 chicken breasts (organic, if possible)
1 ½ cups organic tomato, diced
¾ cup feta cheese, crumbled
1 ½ tsp dried oregano
1 ½ tsp dried thyme
1 ½ tsp poultry seasoning
salt & pepper (to taste)
6 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Milanese Gremolata olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut a slit on the side of each chicken breast (not cutting all the way through.) Sprinkle the inside with salt, pepper, & poultry seasoning.
- In a separate bowl, combine tomato, feta, oregano, thyme, salt & pepper.
- Stuff mixture into chicken, seal with toothpicks. Sprinkle poultry seasoning on the outside of the chicken.
- Drizzle olive oil in bottom of glass baking dish. Place stuffed breasts in dish, tops with any remaining stuffing and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, uncover and bake 20 more minutes, until inside measures 165 degrees.
Original recipe and image found at Heather’s Holistic Health Coaching