- 1 12-16 oz. pork tenderloin
- 4 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Serrano Honey Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp orange, peels and juice reserved
- 2 Tbsp ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 flour
- 6 scallions, cut in 1 inch strips on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 cup rice or rice noodles, prepared as directed
- Cut tenderloin in 1/2 inch slices. Put slices under plastic wrap or wax paper and pound with a meat mallet until about 1/4 inch thick. Cut against the grain into thin strips about 1 1/2 inches long.
- Combine 4T of Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil, Serrano Honey Vinegar, ginger, juice and peels in a medium dish. Add pork strips. Marinate for 1-4 hours in the refrigerator. Remove from marinade and reserve liquid. Pat pork dry with paper towels. Put flour in a plastic bag and toss pork strips until they are lightly dusted. Discard excess flour.
- Heat 1/4 C Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil in a frying pay and sauté pork for a few minutes. Add scallions, garlic and the reserved marinade. Reduce to a sauce. (2-4 minutes). Remove peels if desired.
- Divide previously prepared hot rice or noodles onto four plates. Top with pork and sauce. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Saratoga Olive Oil