- 1 lb Penne Pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 4 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Madagascar Black Pepper Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Pineapple Balsamic
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh Cilantro
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, deseed and dice red bell pepper. Drain and rinse the cans of corn and black beans. Allow pasta to cool.
- Once pasta has cooled, mix together with corn, black beans and red pepper in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Chili Olive Oil, Balsamic and Sea Salt, then pour over pasta mixture, tossing gently. Add more Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Sprinkle with fresh Cilantro and enjoy!
Original recipe and image found at Saratoga Olive Oil