- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic
- 2 tsp J. Olive Co. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
*If making a half batch use 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, 1/4+ Apricot Balsamic, 1 tsp sesame seed oil, 2 Tbsp soy sauce. If you want more liquid, just eyeball it! Nothing wrong with a little more dressing.
Crunchy topping: Mix together and add to a pan.
- 1/2 cup raw, pre-rinsed quinoa (you can find pre-rinsed or rinse yourself)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Spray pan with cooking spray, over low-medium heat. Add nut mixture, drizzle with butter olive oil, pinch of salt. Watch closely and stir until nuts begin to brown lightly, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- 1 head Chopped romaine
- 1/2 bag coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 crowns of broccoli chopped
- Toss with crunchy topping, dressing, and serve immediately.
- Optional topping: Tablespoon of chow mein noodles
Recipe courtesy of Clean Kitchen