- 1-1.5 lbs Flank Steak
- 5 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Chipotle Olive Oil
- 5 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Fig Balsamic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Using a dinner fork, prick flank steak approximately 20-30 times. Place flank steak in ziplock bag.
- Whisk together equal parts Chipotle Olive Oil & Fig Balsamic and add to steak. (Optional: after grilling prepare another equal batch of Chipotle Olive Oil and Fig Balsamic for drizzling over cooked meat.)
- Marinate for at least 24 hours.
- Set grill to high heat.
- Grill to desired doneness (approximately 4-6 minutes/side).
- Loosely tent steak with foil and allow steak to rest, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Cut steak 1/4 inch thick against the grain on a bias. Drizzle with reserved marinade. Serve immediately.
Original recipe found at Bazaar Olive Oil