- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 oz chevre (goat cheese)
- 2 Tbsp pistachos
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup small red onion, thinly sliced (adjust to taste)
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1 1/2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic
- Salt (to taste)
- Divide the salad greens between two plates; top with the strawberries, nuts and cheese.
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar and salt together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Drizzle over the salads and serve.
Original recipe found at recipezazz.com