- 3 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1 (6 oz.) container Greek strawberry yogurt
- 4 large fresh strawberries cut into chunks*
- 1/3 c. whipped cream or cool whip
- 1/4 c. mascarpone cheese
- 3 Tbsp. J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic
- 2 1/4 tsp J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brush melted butter onto top of phyllo sheets and cut into 12 squares. Place each square into greased muffin tin and bake for about 5 minutes, until golden, then cool.
- Using mixer blend the yogurt, whipped cream, mascarpone, and strawberry balsamic until creamy. Fold in the fresh chopped strawberries.
- Spoon mixture into individual phyllo cups and chill.
* Save remaining strawberries as a garnish. Place strawberry half on top of mixture and add a dollop of whipped cream on top of that as a finish garnish.
Recipe courtesy of Tubby Olive