- 2 c. fresh strawberries, quartered
- 16 oz. fresh mozzarella
- ½ cup. fresh chopped basil
- ¼ cup J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp. J. Olive Co. Basil Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
1. Remove stems from strawberries and cut into quarters.
2. Drain fresh mozzarella and slice into marble sized pieces. For an easier option, use fresh mozzarella balls, pearl sized, packed in water.
3. Roll basil leaves in a cylinder shape and chop into strips.
4. Combine strawberries, mozzarella, and basil in a mixing bowl.
5. In a small container, whisk olive oil, balsamic, and pepper for a vinaigrette and drizzle over salad.
6. Serve and enjoy! (leftovers will last up to 3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator).
Original recipe and image found at Lemon Tree Dwelling