- 2-3 strawberries, sliced
- 2 springs of fresh basil leaves
- Squeeze of lime
- ½ oz simple syrup
- 1oz Gin (optional)
- ¼ tsp of J. Olive Co Strawberry Balsamic
- Club Soda
- Drizzle of J. Olive Co. Basil Olive Oil
1. Muddle a few of the strawberry pieces with 3-4 basil leaves and a squeeze of lime.
2. Add one ounce of gin, ½ tablespoon of simple syrup, and ¼ tbsp of J. Olive Co Strawberry Balsamic. Stir
3. Pour mixture in a separate glass filled with crushed ice. Top with club soda and drizzle a small amount of olive oil on top to your preference.
4. Garnish with a fresh strawberry and basil sprig.