- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 2 t sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- J. Olive Co. Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
- dark chocolate baking bar
- Salt Sisters sea salt
- heavy cream
- Dice the strawberries, mix in the juice of the lemon and the sugar, let rest for 10 min.
- Drizzle 1-2 teaspoons of Blackberry Ginger Balsamic.
- Melt the chocolate, spread evenly on the back of a cookie sheet lined with plastic wrap.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt, let set in a cool place.
- Cut squares with a warm knife.
- Assemble in a bowl or dish with a dollop of soft whipped cream.
Recipe courtesy of Saratoga Olive Oil Company