- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp J.Olive Co. EVOO
Season chicken with:
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- black pepper
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup J.Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp course grain dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil
Servings: 4 / Cook time: under 10 minutes
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat in a pan.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Add to hot pan. Cook for 3 minutes each side.
- Mix together sauce and set aside.
- Once the chicken is golden, add sauce to the pan. Toss chicken until well coated. Let sauce simmer and reduce for a couple of minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan and reserve the leftover sauce to baste on chicken tenders.
*Recipe from Clean Kitchen.