- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- black pepper
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp course grain dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Lime Olive Oil
- Heat 1 Tbs J. Olive Co. EVOO over medium heat in pan.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Add to hot pan. Cook for 3 minutes each side.
- Mix together sauce and set aside.
- Once chicken is golden, add sauce to pan. Toss chicken until well coated. Let sauce simmer and reduce down, couple of minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan and reserve the left over sauce to baste on chicken tenders.
Recipe courtesy of Clean Kitchen.