- 1 package baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium apples, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/8 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 oz light cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 4 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Red Apple balsamic
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced/crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper in a small container with a tight seal. Shake until well combined. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Recipe and image courtesy of Spark Recipes