- ½ pound white fish fillets (such as halibut or Mahi Mahi), skinless
- 2 tablespoons J. Olive Co. Lime Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons J. Olive Co. Baklouti or Chipotle Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons orange juice, divided
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 corn tortillas
- Shredded purple cabbage
- Thinly sliced onion
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Sour cream
- Grated orange zest
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Place fish in a shallow baking dish. Whisk together oils, 2 tablespoons juice, salt, and pepper; pour over fish and turn to coat. Let sit at room temperature 20 minutes, turning once.
- Place fish directly on grill on under broiler. Cook until fish flakes easily, about 8 minutes, turning once. Let cool 5 minutes; flake fish, toss with remaining 2 tablespoons juice and set aside.
- Assemble the tacos: place a corn tortilla on each serving plate. Top with cabbage, onion, cilantro, and flaked fish. Top with sour cream and zest. Serve immediately.
Recipe modified from The Olive Press