- 6 lbs spaghetti squash (two 3-lb squashes)
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Rosemary olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 2 oz freshly grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
- cracked black pepper
- sea salt 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each spaghetti squash in half and scrape out the seeds and any stringy stuff around the seeds with a melon baller (and discard). Place the spaghetti squash on a sheet pan and roast for one hour. Take a spoon or fork and scrape out the squash from the skin.
- Add the olive oil to the spaghetti squash, along with the minced fresh rosemary and cheese. Season with black pepper and salt to taste. Feel free to add more cheese or rosemary if you prefer more. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe modified from and image courtesy of Fifteen Spatulas