- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp apricot preserves
- 1 Cu chicken broth
- J. Olive Co. Chipotle Olive Oil
- J. Olive Co. Dark Chocolate Balsamic
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Wild Rice (prepared)
- Brown chicken in 1 Tbsp of Chipotle Olive Oil over medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken stock and apricot preserves to the pan, deglazing the pan.
- Add the chicken breasts back to pan.
- Cover and simmer until done, approximately 20 minutes.
- While chicken is simmering, prepare the Wild Rice.
- When ready to serve, transfer the rice to a large decorative platter.
- Top the rice with the cooked chicken breasts with a touch of salt and pepper.
- Ladle the sauce from the pan over the breasts.
- Finish by drizzling the Dark Chocolate Balsamic over each of the breasts and serve immediately.
Recipe and image courtesy of The Olive Tap