- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, large dice
- ½ cup thin sliced red onion
- 1 or 2 cup cooked baby shrimp
- Optional: 1 hard boiled egg coarsely chopped.
For the Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup J. Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, salt, pepper and Dijon mustard completely. Slowly add the Persian Lime Olive Oil whisking constantly until completely incorporated. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Arrange the greens on a serving plate, and add the tomato and onion. Place a scoop of shrimp on top of the salad, and garnish with the hardboiled egg. Chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve: If necessary, shake or whisk the vinaigrette and pour 2 or 3 tablespoons over the shrimp and salad. Serve immediately.
Original recipe found at The Olive Tap