for 6 tostadas
- 6 corn tortillas
- J. Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive Oil or for added heat try J. Olive CO. Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup english cucumber, diced
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
- Lay the corn tortillas on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and lightly brush both sides with olive oil.
- Bake the tortillas for 5 minutes and then flip them over continue baking another 5 minutes. The tostadas should be brown and crispy. Set the pan aside to cool.
- Roughly chop the shrimp and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the cucumber, tomato, avocado, red onion, lemon juice, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and serrano chile (optional), and stir to combine.
- Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture onto the tostadas.
Recipe courtesy of Tasty.