Honey Balsamic Chicken:
- 1/2 cup J.Olive Co. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Powder or smoked Paprika
- 1/4 cup J.Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- Salt to taste
- 6 bone-in, skin-on Chicken Thighs
Sheet Pan Vegetables
- 6-7 cups cut Vegetables (beans, carrots, mushrooms, bell peppers, sweet potatoes, broccoli)
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder or fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons J.Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 220C/425F.
- Chicken: Mix together all the ingredients under honey balsamic chicken and toss the chicken thighs well. Set aside while you prep the veggies.
- Veggies: Add all the veggies to the sheet pan or jelly roll pan and toss them in garlic powder, olive oil, salt and pepper and spread them out on the pan.
- Bake: Place the chicken thighs on top of the veggies and bake for 30-35 minutes or till the internal temperature of the chicken reads 165F.