- 4 cups cauliflower florets (~1 medium head)
- 1 cup super fine almond meal or all purpose flour
- 1-2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp Jerk Seasoning
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup J. Olive Co. Serrano Honey Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and drizzle with Chipotle Olive Oil.
- Prep cauliflower by cutting into “wing-sized” pieces. Set aside.
- Make rub by mixing together almond flour, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and Jerk Seasoning. Transfer into a gallon-sized bag.
- Then, crack 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk. Dip cauliflower into the egg mixture and thoroughly coat. Transfer into gallon-sized bag. Repeat with all pieces of cauliflower.
- Shake bag so that the cauliflower gets coated with rub. Transfer cauliflower onto baking sheet and spread out evenly. Drizzle on some more olive oil to help crisp up the “wings”.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes. Remove and flip cauliflower. Bake for 10 more minutes.
- While the “wings” are baking, prepare your Serrano Honey balsamic reduction by placing half a cup of the balsamic into a nonstick pan and cooking on low for 10-15 minutes until thick.
- Drizzle “wings” with the sauce and serve!
Original recipe and image found at Abingdon Olive Oil