- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO, divided
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- ½ tsp dried Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons EVOO, garlic, and sliced mushrooms. Sauté for 5-6 minutes or until mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Add baby spinach and drizzle with remaining tablespoon of Garlic EVOO. Sauté until wilted.
- Drizzle with Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar and sprinkle with dried Italian seasoning. Sauté for an additional minute.
- Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Recipe modified from A Twist on Olives