- 1 lb shrimp, cooked
- 2-3 sun dried tomatoes, finely minced
- 2 slices onion, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4-1/3 cup J.Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup smoked salmon, diced
- Mixed, crunchy salad greens
- Homemade Thousand Island dressing or bought at the store
- Toss the shrimp, tomatoes, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper and olive oil together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place the marinated shrimp and salmon on top of the greens and serve with the dressing.