- 3 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 small ripe plum tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 teaspoon s.a.l.t. sisters Mojo Seasoning, to taste
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Persian Lime Olive OIl
- Place the avocados in a bowl and mash with a fork or a potato masher.
- Stir remaining ingredients into the avocado.
- Taste, adding more seasoning or lime juice as necessary. Let sit at room temperature for up to 1 hour for the flavors to blend.
- Serve with toasted or grilled bread or tortilla chips.
Recipe modified from s.a.l.t. sisters