Use fresh vegetables for this recipe.
- Brussel sprouts
- J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- J. Olive Co. Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400-425 degrees.
- Chop vegetables into 1″ pieces. Arrange in one layer on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle olive oil to taste over all vegetables. Sprinkle with salt & pepper, and toss to coat.
- Roast vegetables for approximately 30 mins, tossing halfway.
NOTES: For softer vegetables, roast covered with aluminum foil. For crunchier vegetables, leave uncovered.