- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 4 red peppers roasted
- 3-4 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil + more for topping
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Add everything to a food processor. Process until smooth.
- If desired, you can add in more olive oil to achieve a creamier consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with extra olive oil.
- Serve with toasted crostini or crackers.
Recipe and picture from Chili Pepper Madness.