- 1 to 1-1/2 lbs fresh Brussels sprouts (4-5 cups)
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Garlic olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Maple balsamic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove outer leaves of Brussels sprouts then cut in half.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil and salt. Then add balsamic and whisk until completely blended. Add Brussels sprouts and bacon then toss until covered.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts and bacon pieces on quality sheet pan with raised sides making sure they are generously spaced.
- Roast for about 15 minutes then remove from oven and turn. Return to oven and roast until the sprouts are tender and browned and the bacon is crisp, about 10-15 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Before serving add fresh Parmesan.
- TIP: If you want less browning set oven at 350 degrees and roast until tender and bacon is crisp.
Recipe and picture modified from Kingstonoliveoil.com.