- 1 lb baby eggplant, halved lengthwise (quartered if larger)
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Persian Lime olive oil, plus extra to garnish
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Plum balsamic
- Pre-heat oven to 425 F.
- Toss eggplants with olive oil and salt. Arrange on a baking sheet. Roast on the center rack for 20 minutes, or until eggplant is deep golden brown and softened. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Arrange roasted eggplant on a serving platter. Add tomatoes, feta, and green onion, and drizzle with plum-infused balsamic and Persian lime olive oil.
Original recipe and image found at Edible San Diego