- 1 lb Asparagus, washed and dried
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked to a crisp
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil.
- Drizzle with blood orange olive oil, coat well, and add salt and pepper.
- Cook the asparagus for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
- In the meantime, cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp.
- Put the bacon on a paper towel, drain, and crumble; set aside.
- Remove the asparagus from the oven and put it on a platter.
- Sprinkle with bacon, then feta cheese.
- Serve warm.
Special thanks to Sonoma Farm for the fantastic recipe!