For the Salad
- 4 cups arugula, or 50/50 mix with various salad greens
- 1/2 gala apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped toasted walnuts
For the Vinaigrette:
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Dark Chocolate balsamic
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Divide greens between two plates. Top evenly with apple slices, blueberries, and strawberries.
- Mix balsamic, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Drizzle dressing over the salad.
- Sprinkle with toasted walnuts. Serve immediately.
Recipe and image from Foodal.com