- 2 Tbs. J. Olive Co. Traditional Balsamic
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1 pound cherries, halved and pitted
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 10 medium fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1 pound red grapes, halved
- 6 ounces raspberries
In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Arrange the cherries in the bottom of a trifle dish or a medium bowl. Top with the strawberries; sprinkle with half the basil. Top with the grapes, then the raspberries. Drizzle with the balsamic mixture; sprinkle with the remaining basil.
Recipe courtesy of Rachel Ray.