- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. Red Apple Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar (Packed)
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider or Apple Juice
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Boneless, Center-Cut Pork Loin Chops (5-7oz Each, 1/2 To 3/4 Inch Thick)
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil-Robust Intensity
- dash Sea Salt
- dash Pepper (Ground)
1. Combine all glaze ingredients in medium bowl; mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Trim chops and slash through fat and silver skin with sharp knife, making 2 cuts about 2 inches apart in each chop (do not cut into meat of chops).
- Pat chops dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork to skillet and cook until well browned, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Turn chops and cook 1 minute longer; transfer chops to plate and pour off any oil in skillet.
- Return chops to skillet, browned side up, add glaze mixture; cook over medium heat until center of chops registers 140 degrees on instant-read thermometer, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat; transfer chops to clean platter, tent with foil, and let rest 5 minutes.
- When chops have rested, add any accumulated juices to skillet and set over medium heat. Simmer, whisking constantly, until glaze is thick and color of dark caramel, 2 to 6 minutes. Return chops to skillet; turn to coat both sides with glaze.
- Transfer chops back to platter, browned side up, and spread remaining glaze over chops. Serve immediately.
Special thanks to EVOO Marketplace for the fantastic recipe!