- 1 25oz bag frozen cheese ravioli
- ⅓ cup J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 5 large garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup chopped basil leaves
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper, to garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil on high heat. Salt the water and cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour olive oil and minced garlic cloves into a large saute pan on medium low heat. Cook garlic 2 to 3 minutes or until just beginning to get golden in color. Reduce heat to low and add in ½ cup pasta water once the ravioli has cooked. Allow to simmer 4 to 5 minutes. Drain ravioli.
- Toss ravioli and basil into the skillet. Cook for one minute to allow the basil to wilt and for the ravioli to absorb the sauce. Turn off heat and add in parmesan and a sprinkle of black pepper. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Go Eat & Repeat.