- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt cream cheese (or sub for extra 1/4 cup of cottage cheese)
- 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (1/2 cup reserved for in batter mix, other 1/2 cup to top mini muffins)
- 1/2 cup Kodiak pancake mix or almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Cascadian Wild Raspberry Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- juice and zest of 1 mandarin orange
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Add all ingredients to food processor, but reserve 1/2 cup raspberries to top mini muffins with. Mix well.
- Pour batter into mini muffin pan.
- Top muffins with remaining raspberries, one per muffin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Drizzle with a little honey to serve.