- 1-1/2 cups of low fat milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Pumpkin Pie Spice Balsamic
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- In a bowl, mix together the milk, pumpkin, egg, oil and balsamic.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl. Stir into the pumpkin mixture just enough to combine.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Monadnock Oil & Vinegar