- 1/4cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Pumpkin Spice Balsamic
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Prepare a parchment lined baking sheet, set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet on med-high heat reduce sugar, olive oil, balsamic, salt stirring until sugar dissolves and bubbles form in the syrup, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add pecans and stir until completely coated.
- Transfer to parchment to cool and pull apart to enjoy!
Recipe and image courtesy of Abingdon Olive Oil