- J. Olive Co. Pumpkin Spice Balsamic
- J. Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Spice Balsamic Candied Pecans
- Cinnamon sticks and mandarin oranges for garnish
- In a nonstick pot on medium heat add a drizzle of Blood Orange Olive Oil and 1/4 cup Pumpkin Spice Balsamic.
- Heat stirring with a spatula until bubbles begin to form and the mixture becomes thicker, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Scoop ice cream, and add garnish.
- Drizzle reduction over the ice cream and enjoy! This same recipe works amazingly well over pumpkin muffins or any pastry, as well as savory dishes like Pumpkin Spice Balsamic Marinated Pork Chops.
Recipe and image courtesy of Abingdon Olive Oil