- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Pumpkin Pie Spice Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Fresh thyme
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC). Peel and cut sweet potatoes into thin slices.
- Place garlic, balsamic, olive oil, butter, salt, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in a zippered bag and mix well. Throw in sweet potatoes and shake until well coated.
- Lightly butter a baking dish and arrange coated sweet potatoes into a spiral. Sprinkle with a little parmesan if you like.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes. Serve the garlic parmesan roasted sweet potatoes warm and sprinkle with thyme if desired.
Recipe and image courtesy of Coronado Taste of Oils