- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 4 Tbsp J.Olive Co. Extra Virgin Olive Oil divided
- 1/2 tsp sea salt plus more to taste as desired
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin plus more to taste as desired
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or high-speed blender. Process or blend until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides of bowl or pitcher.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil over the top and serve with raw veggies, chips and/or crackers.
- Also, wonderful as a topping for sweet potatoes, salads and wraps.