1/2 lb Prosciutto
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 1 lb Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 Baguette
- J. Olive Co. EVOO
- J. Olive Co. Fig Balsamic
- Slice Baguette into 3/4″ slices and arrange flat on a baking sheet. Brush tops with EVOO. Broil on high until toasted.
- In a small bowl toss Arugula with 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil and salt + pepper to taste. Allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- On toasted Baguette slices stack cheese, then Arugula then Prosciutto.
- Over medium heat in a small sauce pan, reduce 1/4 cup Fig Balsamic by half. Allow to cool, then drizzle over the top of Bruschetta.
Recipe and image courtesy of Sciabica’s California Olive Oil