- 2 pounds Pork tenderloin
- 1 cup J. Olive Co. Fig Balsamic
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1 clove Garlic ; minced
- 2 Tbsp Parsley ; chopped
- Combine all of the above and marinate for 24 hours.
- Preheat BBQ grill to high.
- Remove meat from marinade.
- Save marinade and bring to a boil in a small saucepan on the stove. Simmer for 10 min to ensure any meat juices are fully cooked.
- Lower grill temp to medium and cook meat for 6 min per side, basting with marinade until it reaches 150 degrees.
- Let meat rest 5 min before slicing
- Serve with a little bit of marinade as a sauce along with brown rice and veggie.
Recipe and image courtesy of Big Oven
I don’t have a grill. Will this work in the oven
Thanks for asking! Yes, this will work in the oven as well. You will need to bake in a 400 degree oven for approx. 30-40 mins or until a thermometer reaches and internal temperature of 145 degrees. Baste it a few times throughout the cooking process. Allow to rest for 5-10 mins before serving. Enjoy!