- 1 medium/large pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp Salt Sisters Mojo Seasoning
- 4 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Blood Orange Olive Oil
- ½ c white wine
- 1 c freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Mix cumin, chili powder, paprika, cayenne pepper & sea salt together to make spice rub. Rub onto the pork tenderloin, reserving 1 t of the rub. Place tenderloin in the refrigerator covered for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Heat 2 Tbsp of the olive oil in a skillet. Add the tenderloin & brown all sides. Add wine into the skillet & deglaze. Cover pan & place in oven to roast for 20-30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, heat the orange juice, balsamic & 2 Tbsp of the olive oil. Add honey & the reserved spice rub, cooking over low heat until combined. Season with sea salt if needed.
- Remove tenderloin from oven & let rest on a cutting board covered for 10 minutes. Slice & serve with sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Saratoga Olive Oil